Today, 12/15/11 at 2 PM Eastern Time there was a live video chat with the CEO of Beachbody, Carl Daikeler. It is always a pleasure anytime we get the chance to hear this man speak. The stuff he is doing and the stuff he has coming down the pipeline is nothing short of amazing. If you are a Beachbody Coach or are considering becoming a Beachbody coach this is definitely something you do not want to miss!
Click the play button below to watch the recorded version of the chat.
Things talked about Include:
- The Equation To Success
- Information on Challenge Packs
- Information on the Beachbody Challenge
- The difference of what a Coach provides
- What makes Team Beachbody Special
- Information about Tai Cheng, Beachbody’s newest program coming soon
- Tropical Shakeology Release Date Info
- News on a Hardcopy Catalog with all the product lines
- When people should become coaches and when they shouldn’t
- What the exact amount of Ginko is in Shakeology
- Suggestions for coaches who have people reach out for help from them but have a bunch of excuses for why they cant be helped.
- Team Beachbody Mobil Application Update
- Will Shakeology ever become Kosher Certified, Non GMO, Organic?
- Will Installment payment plans ever be available for Beachbody Coaches to offer?
- The workout program Carl will be starting come January 1st, 2012
- New program being released in the summer.
- When Les Mills Pump is coming out.
- When will Canadians be able to become a Team Beachbody Coach?
- Will there ever be a Hip Hop Abs 2?
- Will there ever be a pole dancing fitness system?
- Any new low impact programs coming aboard?
- Information on the new Tai Cheng program coming out.
- Why did Carl create the coach network and what does he see as the mission for coaches.
- Does he have an answer for Zumba?
- Any plans to open in South America or Mexico?
We hope this chat was as inspiring to you as it was to us! If you are interested in becoming a Beachbody coach and joining a winning team then please contact us at http://www.letsgettoned.com/contact-us/