Join one of our favorite flat abs experts and RevAbs™ creator Brett Hoebel a for a VIDEO demo of ab moves. Plus, he’ll personally answer your specific ab questions. Leave your question by sending a tweet to #AskBrett.
Click on play below to join the video chat!
Some of the topics included in the video chat include:
- How do you burn fat off the entire body?
- Top allergenic foods and their replacements.
- What is the number one food to get a flat stomach?
- How do I get a small layer of fat off my belly?
- I lost all this weight but still have a layer of fat, what should I do?
- Tips for new moms to get rid of the belly fat.
- I’m 27 and have never had great abs, is that genetics or can anybody get great abs?
- Is it good to do plank for 5 minutes at a time to get great abs?
- Plank tips for your abs.
- What are some training techniques to get in shape for the summer and for a tough mudder, is Rev-Abs a great program to use?
- I just had a hip replacement, what are some ab training exercises I can do because exercises on the floor hurt?
- If Brett Hoebel could have a cheat sheet for eating what would be on it?
- I heard bananas cause bloating, I eat them every morning for breakfast, what should I do to substitute?
- Brett Hoebel’s flat belly smoothie.
- I had abdominal surgery, what is the number one exercise to do to get a flat belly post surgery?
- How can you work your lower abs without engaging your hip flexors?
- Are High Intensity Interval Training (HITT) workouts the best way to lose fat, and If so what is Brett Hoebels favorite?
- Burpees and squat thrusts hurt my back, what is an alternative for it?
- My arms get toned but my legs never do, what can I do?
- What can I do to keep my nutrition in check while traveling?
- What is Brett Hoebels favorite workout shake?
- What is Brett Hoebels favorite workout bar?
- I’m doing Rev-Abs and my shoulder is hurting me, what should I do?
- I work long and late hours at a hospital, what should I do for exercise?
- Is there any food that I should avoid to get rid of the love handle area?
- What is a great abdominal and lower back stretch?
- Wrist issues during plank, Brett Hoebel offers his suggestion
- What are the best core training exercises to do with a bulging or herniated disc?
- What is a good capoeira sequence I can do at home or somewhere with limited space?
Rev it high, Rev it low…I’m strong, committed and ready to go!